ANGA COM 2018: Exhibitor Record with 480 Companies from 35 Countries
Cologne/Germany, 12 April 2018 | With 480 exhibitors ANGA COM, Exhibition and Conference for Broadband, Cable & Satellite, has reached a new record level already two months before its start. Besides the number of companies also the rented floor space has been further increased.
Dr. Peter Charissé, Managing Director of ANGA COM: "Besides the major market players, visitors can expect many new exhibitors which will enrich our product range. Broadband and media are increasingly converging. No other event reflects this development better than ANGA COM."
The conference agenda has been new structured and extended to 34 expert panels. The highlights include:
- International CTO Panel with ARRIS, Com Hem, Liberty Global, TDC Group, Tele Columbus and Vodafone
- Broadband and Media Summit with Deutsche Telekom, ProSiebenSat.1, Sky, Unitymedia and Vodafone
- TV vs. Streaming – New Content? New Cooperations? with Amazon Prime Video Germany, Constantin Film, RTL Television, Telekom Deutschland and Vodafone
- Adressable TV: Television in Times of Big Data and Digital Assistants in cooperation with German TV Platform
- NewTV: AppTV, Cloud TV, VR and AR with Discovery Networks Deutschland, Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland, ProSieben Sat.1 Media, Telekom Deutschland and Zattoo
- Broadband Day – Gigabit now! in cooperation with the Broadband Office of the German Federation and VATM
- Media Politics 2018: The North Rhine-Westphalia Summit in cooperation with VPRT and Nathanael Liminski (State Secretary and Head of the State Chancellery of North Rhine-Westphalia) amongst others
- New Cooperations in the Broadband Market – An Interim Result in cooperation with BUGLAS
- Analog, SD and HD – After the Switch-Off is before the Switch-Off? with HD PLUS, MEDIA BROADCAST, ProSiebenSat.1 Media, Vodafone and WDR
You can find the complete conference agenda here.
The visitor registration for exhibition and conference as well as for the ANGA COM Night is available online at www.angacom.de. An admission ticket to the exhibition costs 22 Euros for three days upon prior online registration (ticket office on-site: 35 Euros), conference season tickets start at 100 Euros. On 14 June 2018, the Broadband Day, exhibition and conference are completely free of charge upon prior online registration.
ANGA COM is organized by a subsidiary of the Association of German Cable Operators (ANGA) and has been supported by ZVEI (Satellite & Cable) for many years. In 2017, the event attracted 460 exhibitors from 37 countries and 19,000 participants from 80 countries. With a 50 percent share of international visitors ANGA COM provides a broadband and audiovisual media focused market place for network operators, vendors and content providers all over Europe. Cooperation partners include the Broadband Office of the German Federation, Broadband TV News, BUGLAS e.V., Cable Europe, Deutsche TV-Plattform e.V., ISBE – International Society of Broadband Experts, SCTE – The Society for Broadband Professionals, VATM e.V., VPRT e.V. and ZVEI e.V. Sponsoring partners are ASTRA Deutschland, AVM, Nokia, QVC, Telekom Deutschland and Unitymedia.