Registration for Journalists
Accreditation ANGA COM 2018
(12 - 14 June 2018)
Accreditation Guidelines for ANGA COM:
- The press accreditation is possible exclusively for editors of the daily, business and trade press. For employees of a press or communication department of other companies (e.g. broadcasters) the press accreditation is not granted.
- Please pre-register for press accreditation in writing and supply credentials as listed:
- Editors of media which cover issues especially related to ANGA COM please supply a copy of your currently valid press card and application with editor’s office stamp.
- Valid credentials for free lancers are:
- copy of a currently valid press card plus
- an official confirmation from an editor’s office of media which cover issues especially related to ANGA COM
or a copy of a relevant publication which cover issues especially related to ANGA COM stating the author’s name (published within the past 24 months)
or a current publisher’s imprint, which clearly documents the editorial/journalistic activity of the media representative and covers issues especially related to ANGA COM.
- Since the capacities for press representatives are limited, an accreditation on site cannot be guaranteed. In order to verify you belong to the group of journalists as mentioned, please bring along the quoted documents.
- The number of accreditations is limited to 5 per publishing house.
- Representatives of press organisations for young people will, on presentation of proof, be issued with a single entrance ticket for the exhibition.
- Only on request and for the purpose of press mailings, we would like to forward your contact details to interested exhibitors. If you do not agree to this, please let us know. Then we will not forward your contact details.
- Persons who in this context cannot supply any form of legitimate identification as detailed above will not be issued a press pass. There is no right to accreditation. ANGA Services GmbH reserves its rights to ban someone from the premises.
The advance press registration for ANGA COM 2018 will be available on this website from April 2018.