1. ANGA International Keynotes
Within the Call for Participation, applications for an International Keynote can be submitted for the strategy programme of the conference.
The topic of the keynote is freely selectable within the subject areas Broadband, TV and Online. It should, however, be internationally oriented and address innovative aspects from one of the following areas:
- Digital Transformation
- Internet of Things
- The ANGA International Keynotes will take place on Wednesday, 5 June 2019.
- 10 minutes of speaking time are available per keynote.
- The language is English.
- Applications can be submitted via the online entry mask (key topic "International Keynote").
2. Technology Panels
Within the Call for Participation, speakers are invited to submit a presentation proposal for the technology panels of the conference for the following subject areas:
- B2B and B2C solutions based on Gigabit Networks
- xDSL / Vectoring
- Layer II and Layer III Bitstream Access
- WiFi / Public Hot Spots
- Fixed Mobile Convergence / 5G
- Cloud Services
- Agile development and continuous product deployment
- Maintenance of end to end Networks
- Cabling, passive and active Network Equipment
- Smart Home
- Internet of Things
- Big Data
- IPTV / All IP
- TV Everywhere / OTT
- Personalized TV
- Video on Demand
- Cyber Security, Fraud protection
- Topics must be suited for presentations within a time limit of 20 minutes (approx. 14 presentation slides, 16:9 format) and focus on a technical content. Company slides can be used, direct advertising is not allowed.
- Each proposal should be described by a title and an abstract (max. 900 characters). In addition, the key message of the presentation (one sentence, max. 120 characters) is required. The organizer may use all details for press releases.
- By the end April 2019, all speakers should be ready to hand out their presentation for the password protected download area on the ANGA COM website (PDF) and for the presentation on-site (PPTx).
- If deadlines are missed, the organizer may cancel the speaker slot confirmation.