Call for Participation Technology Panels
Within the Call for Participation speakers are invited to submit a presentation proposal for the ANGA COM Conference 2019 technology panels for the following subject areas:
- B2B and B2C solutions based on Gigabit Networks
- xDSL / Vectoring
- Layer II and Layer III Bitstream Access
- WiFi / Public Hot Spots
- Fixed Mobile Convergence / 5G
- Cloud Services
- Agile development and continuous product deployment
- Maintenance of end to end Networks
- Cabling, passive and active Network Equipment
- Smart Home
- Internet of Things
- Big Data
- IPTV / All IP
- TV Everywhere / OTT
- Personalized TV
- Video on Demand
- Cyber Security, Fraud protection
Dipl.-Ing. Carsten Engelke
Director Technical Programme
+49 - 221 99 80 81 0
- Topics must be suited for presentations within a time limit of 20 minutes (approx. 14 presentation slides, 16:9 format) and focus on a technical content. Company slides can be used, direct advertising is not allowed.
- Each proposal should be described by a title and an abstract (max. 900 characters). In addition, the key message of the presentation (one sentence, max. 120 characters) is required. The organizer may use all details for press releases.
- By the end April 2019, all speakers should be ready to hand out their presentation for the password protected download area on the ANGA COM website (PDF) and for the presentation on-site (PPTx).
- If deadlines are missed, the organizer may cancel the speaker slot confirmation.