Call for Participation
Within the Call for Participation, speakers were invited to submit a presentation proposal for the technology panels of the conference for the following subject areas:
- B2B and B2C solutions based on Gigabit Networks
- xDSL / Vectoring
- Layer II and Layer III Bitstream Access
- WiFi / Public Hot Spots
- Fixed Mobile Convergence / 5G
- Cloud Services
- Agile development and continuous product deployment
- Maintenance of end to end Networks
- Cabling, passive and active Network Equipment
- Smart Home
- Internet of Things
- Big Data
- IPTV / All IP
- TV Everywhere / OTT
- Personalized TV
- Video on Demand
- Cyber Security, Fraud protection
- Topics must be suited for presentations within a time limit of 20 minutes (approx. 14 presentation slides, 16:9 format) and focus on a technical content. Company slides can be used, direct advertising is not allowed.
- Each proposal should be described by a title and an abstract (max. 900 characters). In addition, the key message of the presentation (one sentence, max. 120 characters) is required. The organizer may use all details for press releases.
- By the end April 2019, all speakers should be ready to hand out their presentation for the password protected download area on the ANGA COM website (PDF) and for the presentation on-site (PPTx).
- If deadlines are missed, the organizer may cancel the speaker slot confirmation.
The Call for Participation is now closed
Missed the ANGA COM 2019 Call for Participation opportunity?
Sign up for the ANGA COM 2020 Call for Participation notification and send an email to info(at)angacom.de.