Call for Papers ANGA COM Conference 2018 (Technology Panels)
Within the Call for Papers speakers were invited to submit a presentation proposal for the ANGA COM Conference 2018 technology panels for the following subject areas:
- xDSL / Vectoring
- Cabling / Network Equipment
- Fixed Mobile Convergence / 5G
- Smart Home
- Internet of Things
- Big Data
- Wifi / Public Hot Spots
- IPTV / All IP
- Cloud Services
- TV Everywhere / OTT
- Personalized TV
- Video on Demand
- 4K / 8K / UHDTV
- Submissions should be sent until 27 October 2017.
- Topics must be suited for presentations within a time limit of 20 minutes (approx. 14 presentation slides, 16:9 format) and focus on a technical content. Company slides can be used, direct advertising is not allowed.
- Each proposal should be described by a title and an abstract (max. 900 characters). In addition, the key message of the presentation (one sentence, max. 120 characters) is required. The organizer may use all details for press releases.
- By the end April 2018, all speakers should be ready to hand out their presentation for the password protected download area on the ANGA COM website (PDF) and for the presentation on-site (PPTx).
- If deadlines are missed, the organizer may cancel the speaker slot confirmation.